I love all the seasons. I do! But autumn is my favorite! Autumn is just miraculous! I love autumn!
The colors are so vibrant and beautiful, the weather becomes cool and crisp, the leaves drift lazily off the trees and carpet the earth in a riot of colors! *Sigh* Yes, I love autumn!
My favorite too! Well said Lindsey, and Ana! I love all those things, and it always feels to me, as if the Lord is saying, "It's time to slow down! Refocus....look at me....look at others!" Thanksgiving starts to sing in my heart! Mom
2 comments:
Best season ever. Scarves, jeans, and t-shirts during the day...blankets, cuddles and tea at night. In another word: BLISS.
My favorite too! Well said Lindsey, and Ana! I love all those things, and it always feels to me, as if the Lord is saying, "It's time to slow down! Refocus....look at me....look at others!" Thanksgiving starts to sing in my heart!
Mom
Post a Comment