It was a glorious sunshiny day today, so the logical thing to do was take lunch down to the park of course! It was a perfect way to spend a lunch break :)
:)
It was fantastically peaceful there today, despite all the people.
This little guy was eyeing our food quite longingly.
This is me in "anti-smiling/anti-cooperative" mode :D
Baa....I gave in :P
I just LOVE springtime when the trees are in bloom!
Notice the "lovely" brown water....Ah, Klamath Lake
The End :)
3 comments:
You guys are fun, wish I had that kinda time :D
we'll have to do something fun on a day off :) maybe a hiking trip or something? Or we could go up to Juanita Lake for a picnic! Yes? I think thats a lovely plan :)
I like your new background! And the picture where you finally give in and smile!
Post a Comment