In the stillness of the morning, in the raging of the sea,
In the beauty of all nature, I can hear creation sing.
In the joys of life begining, in the pain of tragedy,
In the peace and in the struggle, I can see creation's King.
In the loney hours of darkness, in the midnight hours of grief,
In the brightness of dawn's breaking, I can feel the peace You bring.
As creation tells of Your glory and power, and the rocks cry out to testify.
I'll sing the wonders of my Father. In Your name my hands are lifted high.
Your hand is mighty to deliver, Your steadfast love is better than life.
My Hope, my Refuge, and my Savior. In You I will be satisfied.
2 comments:
Great words...what song is it from?
I wrote it. No music for it yet! I'm kind of bad at that part of it!
Post a Comment